Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-09-29

Sila jangan baca. tidak baik untuk hati.

Salam.

Sometimes, I'm so afraid of speaking out my thoughts. It might hurt people. Because I always will. Else, I'll keep myself silent.

Writing is preferable, because I can erase words and rewrite it.

Being silent, or writing, either ways can make people understand me wrongly.




I missed my 3rd year degree life. FYP excluded. Those days, everything seems to be so... HAPPY.

I've been through these kind of things before. But why does it hurt so much this time?


Sorry.


No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681