Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-09-13

Hold on or let go?

Salam.



I'm enjoying life. Seeing things positively. It's just that, I need to make a decision.


 =)


To hold on. Or to let go...? Once, I was so sure. Yet, few minutes later, I doubted. Haha. Macam lalang betul. Tapi bukanlah sebab ada angin fuh fuh pun. Hehe.



If I hold on, maybe, maybe I can make those promises I did to myself. And chances that, things might be better. But I don't how long I need to hold on. Hey, see it in the bright sight okay. If it doesn't? Well, that's the risk. Every decisions have risk. So, live with it. My decision, my blame.  **sigh** =)

If I let things go, it's a new chapter for me. Things might end up well. Or it might not. Risky? Hey, it's life we're talking about. I've been there for all this while.It might look like I'm giving up. Or running away. Letting go might be hard. But it's not impossible. But am I ready for a new chapter? Nothing to lose pun if I try, right? Lalala~


Similarities of both decision. Either holding on or letting go, both will include of hurting someone. Besides me. Hehe. Jaga hati sendiri pun susah. Apa lagi jaga hati orang lain. Lari jelah dari dua dua decision ni. I'll choose : or. Ngeee.


"Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."


Mood : Rasa nak pergi Sogo. Shopping bag baru. bag putih yang beli sama dengan kakak tu tak boleh guna. Dia dah sakit. Kecewa betul. Buat hiasan belakang pintu aje lah. **sigh** SHOPPING...!



P/S : Tak sabar nak jumpa bintang bersinar malam nanti. Buka tingkap luas luas. Cahaya geditt? I knowwww! Hehe. =)











2 comments:

'Athifah Markzzaki said...

you gedik.. ;)

Noru Amran said...

I tahu. Thanks sebab ingatkan! hehe. Lebiu! =)

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681