Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-06-21

I smell a rat.

Salam.

People!!! I'm at home. SO, faham2lah. Kalau I'm at home, more or less I will be soooo lazy of being online. Kadang2 YM on but I'm elsewhere. Dan, see, blog pun cam dah lama takde post baru. MALAS! haha. Update pun benda merapu je kan. So better of being silent. Tapi, taklah silant mana pun. Kepoh je Cahaya nih. =)

Okay. Efbi itu kadang2 membosankan. Pernah dulu I deactivate it. Beberapa kali. Ni buat album gambar baru. Tak lama lagi nak delete boleh tak? I suka delete2 album gambar I. =)

Dan macam someone is not doing good. Not wanting to share, xpelah. Cam suddenly ada orang care sangat kat kita mesti rasa sangat awkward kannn? I always make people feel awkward. Haish. Cahaya. Boleh tak jangan sibuk pergi jaga tepi kain orang? Tapi tu lah, when it comes to my sisters I hardly can buat tak tahu. Kalau brothers  boleh kot.  Kot. =P 

But hey girl, I hope you're doing good. Nak masuk U pun cam very very around the corner. End of this week ea? Urm. Entah. Ingat2 lupa. But I hope things are going to be great for you. I don't know what happened, but I know you're a  strong girl. Always. Sampai sekarang I felt bad sebab tak dapat spend time chit chatting with you last Saturday. =(

I don't like what's happening. Cerna cerna. 

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681