Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-08-30

I think Momok hates me.

Salam.

I think Momok hates me. Well, she have reasons. At least for now. 



Momok being scolded. By me! =P
 

First, when she's sleeping on the stairs like in the picture below, I will go disturb her by singing Memori Tercipta - Shila OIAM. The song is so memorable. So I wanted her to listen to the lyrics. So that it would be memorable for her also. Apparently, she doesn't like it. At all! Because she will go wake up. And run downstairs and go lying on the floor somewhere downstairs. And this happens more than once! *meaning that I disturbed her sleep more than once. hehe. =p*

Second. I am so into the kind of blouses with checked design. If it's in Malay, I will say it as 'baju kotak kotak'. But until one time, I loose my interest in buying these kind of blouse. Yet, I'm still like sooo excited when I see one od those. On the other hand, Momok also likes boxes. She will be veryyyy curious when she saw one. She will go around, over, below, inside, or any ways. When she's inside it, she'll be like so quiet. As if she found a tranquility inside there. Maybe. 

Third. I reminded her of her boyfriend. Yesterday, Or the day before yesterday, I don't remember. Momok is lying on the floor of my room. She looked gloomy. So I make up stories with smaller sister. Saying that she's thinking of her boyf. Her boyf isn't texting. Or on his MSN or reply her comments in FB. Then suddenly Momok gets on her feet and walks to the door, wanting to go out of the house. I guess she's going out to find her boyf. Thinking that her boyf cheats on her. *seriously?*
I can remember only this. I'll update if I remember anything else.

 














No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681