Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-08-29

Gadis KMPP.

Salam. 

For whom-it-may-concern,
Apalah kita ni kan? I write in my blog. Then you write in yours. Then I wirte in mine pula. Kita main surat surat nak tak syg? Lagi klasik? Hehe.

How should I start?

Urm. Tertulis urm lah pula. Okay okay. I start,

I still remembered the first time we met. Januari 2010.  Masa itu di SESERI. Program, SELERO!. Giving and sharing SESERIans keep on moving. My first attempt untuk kembali berjasa kepada SESERI after quite a while menyepikan diri. Regret? Tak kot. At least, I learned to mix balik dengan SESERIans. And... Knowing you. Masa itu macam baru sampai. Everybody is getting ourselves comfortable dengan the surroundings. Alah. Bukannya susah sangat nak adapt pun. Sekolah sendiri kan. Sorang sorang datang perkenalkan diri. You was soooooo active! Proudly perkenalkan diri as the youngest kat situ. Mentang mentanglah lahir akhir tahun kannn? 

Funny. Tak tahu camne cam tiba tiba boleh rapat. You are sooo happy updating me and Zie about news of the school. Yang malam itu kita tidur lambat gosip gosip kan...? Tapi taklah lambat sangat. Hehe. Qiam pun terlepas. Haish. My bad. 

I guess, I myself pun macam tak kisah kot in listening. 

As time goes by, entah macam mana we share more stories. Kadang kadang you asked me questions. Kadang kadang, I myself pun tak tahu nak jawab macamana. Macam, "macamana nak explain ek?" Selama ini, I have this one friend. I also likes to ask him silly things. As "saya ni jahat kan?" Then jawapan dia tak pernah make me felt sad ke apa. It always makes me felt better. Macam, I didn't do anything wrong. Kalau I tanya I jahat, dia jawab,"Mana ada. awak nakal je" Macam, it's okay to do things wrongly. Nobody's perfect. haish. tiba tiba rasa nak nanes lak cakap pasal kawan inih. Tapi that's how I learned. Sebodoh macamana pun my question is, he never said back. Dannn... That's what happened to me. Apa orang kata? Hidup ni kan macam roda. Kadang kita di atas, kadang kita di bawah. So, kali ini, when I meet you, I pula yang kena cuba nak say things correctly. hey, siapa kata nak say the right things is easy? I always thought of, what I wanna hear if I say this. And always, always i hoped that, you understood from what I shared. Kadang kadang, I made you think the answers yourself. Banyak cara kan untuk belajar ini. Cuma, what I learned from him is that, he just accepts me the way I am. That's what friends are. Never judge. Kalau a friend tu do things wrongly, reminding the friend that they are wrong.
Tahu tak. ALLAH itu MAHA PENYAYANG. When I'm lost. When things doesn't go the way I expected, And I felt like giving up, you came to me saying that things aren't doing good for you either. Hey, mana boleh I sedih sedih give up semua kalau I kena bagi semangat kat orang lain macam syg kan? Not fair. Nanti jadi macam cakap tak serupa bikin. Kita bagi semangat suruh orang bangun tapi diri sendiri macam tak bangun bangun. Itulah. Bila I tried to give the right words to you, masa yang sama, I'm giving strength to myself. ALLAH bagi kita kekuatan melalui banyak cara. Dan this is one of the way. 

We have similarities. Tapi we were brought up differently. So my experience might differ from you. Our childhood. 
Cumanya kan syg,
I'm not the type of people yang suka paksa paksa orang. Sebab I myself tak suka dipaksa. Kadang kadang cam confuse juga. Apa beza paksa dan pujuk? Takut bila pujuk tu jadi paksa pula. =) *tak tahu apa motif taip ini*
It's just that, I'm not that perfect. Sangat tidak. I'm still learning. Don't look too high upon me. Cause, I pun manusia juga. I still make mistakes. And still wanna do mistakes. I might change. To be a better person. Or not. I couldn't promise that. But what I tried to do is to stay. So that when you wanted a big sister, you have one. *Cause that's what I'd been longing for* But I'm lucky enough to have a big brother. So, please. Don't turn your back from me if things turn out badly. I will feel bad not being there for you. Share what you wanted to. Let it out. And I'll listen. Selagi saya mampu. But if, if one day I might not be there for you, zillions of apologies from me. Cause I'm also a human. Who have ups and downs. 

Colour up your world with your favourite colours. Fill it up with joy. Even if life's being harsh on you, remember this. Life is too short to be sad. But if it happens, cry your heart up if that makes you feel better. In the walk named life it's normal to fall, What differs is how long you take to stand up on your feet. Success can be achieve in many ways. You failed once, it doesn't means that you'll fail forever. *macam cakap kat diri sendiri je. hehe.* Don't push yourself so hard. People have expectations. But what matters the most is, believing in yourself. Do the best that you can. 

Haha. banyak betul janji janji manis dalam ni. Kalau tak tertunai, ampun tuanku.

I guess, this is enough. For now. kannn? Dah banyak kot.




P/s : banyak typo and grammatical errors.


2 comments:

Noru Amran said...

post ni sedih ke? adehhhhhhh

cik Tya said...

mmg sedih..

haha.

urmm..

speechless.

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681