Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-01-23

Home sweet home~

Salam.


Currently I'm at home. Safe and sound. I don't know why but I'm happy to be at home this time around. WOndered though. Suddenly are2 read what i'm typing right now and said: bcoz at home there's ferrero rocher. Lalala~ 


Actually, what happened today was that I had a meeting before I went home. Meeting but I'm happy because the meeting went well. Not in college but somewhere else. Anyway, I'm feeling really HAPPY~ Thanks to the-person-I-went-meeting-with. May that person can settle down the probs that occur. =)


So, somewhere at 3 pm I started my journey back home. Tiring coz with Belle in my backpack n some books in my shoulder bag, I need  to stand all the way until I reached the nearest kmtr station with my home. In the kmtr, there are some girls talking and having their own good time. Me? I felt like seeing stars. Luckily I don't. =)


At 415 I felt sooo heavenly heaven coz I finally arrived my destination. Did some shopping. AGAIN! Then mummy arrived to fetch me home. We chatted quite some topics and finally I'm at home sweet home.


I felt awkward at home. Coz, no more sounds of "abang Sopppp!!!". Ok that's the sound of my youngest sister yelling when she's being sakated by her brother. Yusuf is in boarding school. So, of all siblings, there are only Are2 and Aisyah left at home. 

Daddy was like, "Kenapa balik rumah?"

Then mummy said, "Abang ni, sampai hati kata macam tu kat anak."

Daddy replied, "Kitorang memang gurau macam ni"


I only managed to smile. Funny. =)  Then suddenly I have Aisyah hugging me from behind. I guess she did missed me. So sweet. After all, the whole week she only have Are2 at home. And I bet are2 also sakated her. 

Daddy: Ibu suruh bapak azan macam the son masa Maghrib.

Ibu: Mana ada. Taulah siapa yang tipu.

Me: Aisyah, ibu suruh bapak azan mcm abg sop ke? Well, children don't lie. 

Aisyah: Tak. Kakla, napa sebut nama Abang sop? Kan Aisyah dah rindu Abang sop...

Me: (dalam hati) Tsk Tsk.


Suppose that Yusuf is back every weekend from his boarding school. But not this week. Anyway, the school is just like 15 minutes from house. Not so far away. Compared to Iyah few years back which is in Taiping.


Then, the cartoon of He-man is on air. I mean at the tv. Showed on tv. And I was like singing or saying out loud "He-mannnn!, She-RAaaa!!!" and "Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-ThunderCats!". Then I walked myself all the way to the kitchen where I met Kak Ani. Kak Ani is washing the dishes. I went outside and searched for GOMOK. 

Me: Mana gomok? Owh2. Dah nampak.

Kak Ani: Kakla umur berapa tahun? 23? 22?

Me: akhir tahun ni 23

Kak Ani: Tapi napa kakla xmatang lagi?


Hahaha. I did some membebel. Then I went to the living room.  


And while waiting for Maghrib prayer to jemaah, 

Aisyah: Kakla, jom main BINGO. Kakla reti tak?

Me: Mestilah reti. And took a paper. 


After the first round, I won. And Are2 excitedly wanted to join. Daddy is nearby.

Aisyah: Napa Kakla yang menang?

Daddy: Mestilah kalau lawan dengan orang dewasa orang dewasa menang, Orang dewasa lagi banyak pengalaman. 

Me: Aisyah. Kalau main tic tac toe lagi senang. Aisyah tau tak?

Aisyah: Abang sop tak ajar lagi.

Me: No wonder she missed her brother a lot. Oh. Aah. Abang sop kan idol Aisyah. =)


And Finally Aisyah did won. She showed her BINGO telling me how she won. Actually it's a tie between Aisyah and Are2. But since she said BINGO first. So, she won. right? =)


Yeah. It is different. Where today, only us the 3 girls of the siblings is at home. I don't know whether tomorrow we're going to visit Aiman or not. 


Somehow, even u have a big number of siblings or family members, but when there's someone missing, u can still feel the difference. 


Monday, back in college. =)


P/S: sorry sebab banyak sangat dialog. Dan grammatical errors. Dah lama tidak menulis in English. English habis broken. 


2 comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681