Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-04-23

Another wedding.

Salam.

Last Sunday I went for another wedding.

A lecture mate's brothers wedding. Understood? Ok. I rephrase it. I have this lecture mate. And it was his brothers wedding. Two of them. And twins. Interesting tak? Bukan selalu we can see twins getting married together. Went there with my lecture mates while I was a Degree student few years back.


And... It was truly nice. BEing with the friends while you were studying in Degree. And the best part is that, the boys guys looks bigger! I mean they look makin tembam and berisi. Ye lah. Masing2 dah berkerjaya kan. Dan makan pun dah pandai cari makan kat kedai sedap2. And masing2 macam staying kat rumah sendiri. Ulang alik dari rumah sendiri pergi tempat kerja. Haih. Siapa yang boleh resist Mum's cook kan? Me either.

On that Saturday night, Luckily I was gigih enough to stay online after a journey back to home sweet home. Come on lah. Penat ok naik komuter 2000++hours and arrived home around 2200 hours. Tu lah. lain kali bertolak balik lepas Maghrib lagi. kan dah... Ok. Then I noticed that I was invited. Terus macam, ok. I wanna go. Texted the friend in charged. And I'm on. The meeting place is at Batu Tiga. Just one station away from my place.

Funny. And It's  normal when you go for a wedding and you're not married, for to be asked, "Who's next?" We'll see who's next. But it's NOT going to be ME.

In the morning, I tagged along Daddy to watch smallest sister. She went for a competition. Hafazan dan terjemahan. As a representative of her school. Amongst other contestants, she's one of the smallest. Mummy and sister went earlier. I revenged. I myself get to go date with Daddy that morning. While me and Daddy walked into the school, the competition is in an Islamic school nearby Subang Parade. Masjid Darul Ehsan. Some people watched us. (Perasan) But I loved the way if people thinks that I'm Daddy's wife. I don't know why. But I loved it. Haha. =) Around 10++am my sister did her part and we went back home.

The wedding is in a hall in SHah Alam. I forgot the name of the hall. But we went for the wrong wedding 2 times. And finally we get it right. Soooooo adventurous. And as the trip to Gunung Ledang past 2 months, someone is late. And we almost had an accident. I mean ALMOST.  Despites that, I'm happy. =)

After the wedding ends, I went back to Subang Jaya. Mummy is sleepy. So I took my own sweet time to go ride a bus. The bus ticket is RM1 now. Cheaper. I don't know since when. The bus stopped somewhere farther than where I'd expected. Walked in front of my secondary school on my way back. And I still have my time flashing back those memories. Those times where I walked myself back home after school. After my duty shift as a Librarian in the evenings. Sweet ones. Naughty ones.  =)

Too bad that Nazzrin didn't tell me earlier that he's planning to visit me in Bangi on Sunday. If he told me earlier than Saturday midnight(the next day is Sunday) and through phone and not FB, at least I can still consider. Sorry to say that I don't really like it when some people spreading words about gathering through online where else if it's so important, why not through phone instead. Unless you don't have that person's Phone number. Or that person doesn't respond through the Phone. But what to do, things happens. =) *I need to text them*

Nothing much to be shared. So, adioz amigos~

Pictures? I don't really like posting pictures. Hehe. And I didn't take it from my friends yet. Sorry.








No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681