Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-07-02

LIst.

Salam.

Now, my eyes doesn't seem. like closing. I don't felt like going to bed. Where else it's 1.30 am already. Yet, these few days, I went to bed as early as 12 am. *but not so sure of by what time I doze off*

I felt halfly relieved. Y? Because I did some stuff which is in queue for quite a while.

Such as,
Called Jab. Bendahari.
Submitted my report.


In queue,

Friday - Print+submit letter, Subway.
Saturday - Wedding.
Sunday - Wedding + kakak is arriving.
Monday or Tuesday - Help kakak settle down her registration stuff.
FInish up "The Kite Runner".
Database.


And these few days, there are few things that is very sensitive to me. Kind of like, can you guys talk about something else instead of theseeee?
- my wedding
- my masters studies
- threats from me. *belanja*
These stuffs are desperately being KIV. Thank you.


Khairul, my lil bro studying in Indo, is in KL. Yet I don't know when I can go meet him up. I really wanna try to meet him up. Been waiting for his arrival. And, he made me get heart attacks AGAIN. Like usual. *duh*

And I don't know how many of my sisters are pursuing their masters this coming semester. They seem to hide it out from me. Nevermind. Wait u girls. muahahaha. *evil laugh*





No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681