Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-07-08

Big sister.

Salam.

A : Akak suka jadi kakak, kan?
Me : =)

It had been years. I don't mind lending my ears to hear any of my brother's or my sister's stories. If ever I could help, I'll help. Or else, I'll just listen.

Yet there are times where how I wished I have a big sister. For my to cry on. To comfort me when things are becoming rough. To say that it's going to be ok. Even if it's not. To remind me not to do stupid things. To share stories of how they go through their life.

And this few weeks, that's what I really hoped for. But not all wishes will come true. Only wishes. And Dreams.

Because I don't have a big sister, I became one. So that they won't feel how I felt.

Yet, I want my big sister. For me to cry on. T_T

Kalau semalam dapat jumpa lama sikit, I bet I cried myself out on you, kakak. Kalau. 





No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681