Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-02-12

Roses are pink.

Salam.


Presenting...*drum roll plz!*

Pink roses!!!

*ching ching*





These beautiful pink roses were sent to Mummy. Regarding her **th birthday. It arrived safely on that 9 February 2010. That's the second reason why my heart was like dup dap dup dap on the 9th Feb. Besides the stochastic midsem exam. *sigh*


The surprise was almost not being a surprise. Yet still a surprise. My bad. It was my first time buying stuffs online. Myself. Ordered. Transfer money. Receive. Ok. It's sissy's plan to be exact. She googled online flower shops. LIke... I don't know when she did that. And she have difficulties in paying all the way from her place. So there comes bugging-big-sissy-to-join-venture-so-that-can-be-relieved. Hehe. I don't mind actually. Especially when I just opened a new bank account. And now I'm good in transferring money. Urgh. It's not a good sign. I need to throw away my ATM card. And use manual instead. COz as the longer I have my ATM card, the less money will be in it. Take note! a new hypothesis. By me! =P


About the surprise. It was my first time. So, I transferred the money kind of late. I planned of doing it after the exam finishes at 10 am. And in the ordering form, the part when these roses need to be at the receipients, I wrote 1130 am. Bijak? Thank you. Hehe. So, the florist called. Because they cannot deliver when the payment is not cleared yet. She called Me. But I can't answer because I'm so focused with the exam. Then she called Mummy. Cis. Luckily Mummy don't notice. If not, a spoiled surprise it will be. 


But but but. It happens to still be a surprise. Coz mummy thought the flower is for me. How sweet. =)


So, the moral of this story is, if you're buying someone a flower, make sure that you pay it earlier.  



The poem that me and Iyah edited. 

Underneath there is written, from daughties+sons yang hot. =P




Gomok is the kitty yang GEmuk. =P



Happy **th birthday Mummy. Jangan nakal2. 

Owh2. I edited Iyah punya wish untuk Mummy kat wall Mummy. 


Iyah's.

to my dearest sweetest loveliestest mamita preciousa, happy birthday! :) iyah syg ibu byk2 juta2 gazilion.. sending warm love hugs n kisses all d way frm wisconsin only for you :) hihi. smoga Allah pnjgkan umur ibu dlm keberkatan.. and may Allah bless our family always.. amiiinn ♥ ♥ ♥


Me edit.

to my dearest sweetest loveliestest mamita preciousa, happy birthday! :) kakla syg ibu byk2 sampai infiniti. sending warm love hugs n kisses all d way frm uk only for you :) hihi. smoga Allah pnjgkan umur ibu dan ibu bahagia dunia akhirat. 

hahaha. iyah setakat juta2 gazillion je. kakla infinity terus. =P sah2 la ayat tu iyah punya kannn?


Mummy. Sorry. I'm not good in writing romantic words like Iyah. =)


P/S: Mummy taknak beli ikan haruan masak gulai ikan haruan? =P



No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681