Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-01-06

Numbers make my cry.

Salam.

"Inbox me any number between 1 and 5000 and I'll make my status your number and what I think about you. Fun thing is, only you and me know what your number is. "


Suddenly macam jadi trend pula this stuff. I like to ask people write about me. So I gave them a number lah. Then somehow tadi, they wanted me to describe themselves pula. Tak ape lah. Tak mahu menghampakn adik adik. I started around 10. sedikit sebanyak, one by one dropped their numbers in my inbox. mostly macam 3 digits, 4 digits. Until ada satu person ni. Sebab the number bukan 3 atau 4 digit pun. Masa tengah taip taip what I thought of the number owner, the tears dropped. Tak lah sampai sedu sedu. Sebab every content of chatting with dia, akan mentarbiahkan diri ini. I don't need to explain sgt psl what happen. And dia akan make me think.


Only certain people can touch ones heart. And those are who we need to keep.


Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal.



No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681