Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-03-04

it's funny when u reread.

Salam.


I cannot sleep. I started to have my sleep around 10. I felt like banging my head to the wall right now. Grrr. Somehow. Around 1, I hardly sleep. Once I slept. A minute later, I'm already awake. Then at 3, I decided to wake myself up. And here I am.


My emotion graph is like a sine graph. or a cosine. Duh! I really hoped that it's like an exponential graph.


And I took myself some time to reread my posts before this. It's funny when u reread. I mean like, in past posts, I saw myself trying hard to convince myself with many kinds of words to ensure that i'm being strong. I collapsed. I get up again. And I stumbled. And I get up again. That's what had been happening lately.  Not lately. Eversince. Hehe.


My current mood is: I felt like rereading the novel Warkah Cinta Berbau Syurga.


And somehow I did felt happy. Someone is coming town!!! yehaaa!!! I really hoped that we can meet up. Really really looking forward for it. Really really. =)


I wanna look veru good on that special day. Zits plz go AWAY!!! away you go. Yes, awayyyyy~



No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681