Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2010-03-13

I-have-never-spend-my-day-in-room week

Salam.

It had been a I-have-never-spend-my-day-in-room-in-college week. And today, i only slept in room for the second time in this week.

Pak Ngah is gone. Al Fatihah. Moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman. Amin.


Few years back. Raya.


We went back to Kedah.

Father, Mother, me, are2, Aisyah.

When I reached Pak Ngah's house, I felt empty. Noticing that he's not there anymore. Because of the 2nd time stroke and lungs damage.

And now, Kak Fahriza is staying with her brothers I guess,

We went back on Wednesday. Meaning, I skipped class on Tuesday and Wednesday. =)

On our way back, we fetched Atie at her house in Manjung,

We passed by Manjung, Sitiawan, Teluk Intan. SEMESTI. Now I can imagine how those places are. At least a bit. Hehe.

Yesterday, I went to school to accompany Atie taking her result slip. And searching for some girls. Failed to find them. *Sigh*

Today, sending her to the bus station at Pudu.Her bus is at 5 but it delayed until 6 pm. She had just arrived Manjung at 1++ am. Tiring. I wondered when will I finish my Investment assignment.

At KL Sentral during Maghrib today, I felt different. I felt like having my tears running down my cheeks. But I can't.

Dear friends, (I guess I need to write in Malay)
Halalkan wani nya makan minum eh. Kot2 ada duit yang terlebih ke terkurang ke.
Kalau sampai masa Wani, Wani ada hutang, harap kalian halalkan.
Dan time tu juga, kalau ada hutang kalian ngan Wani, Wani halalkan.
Maaf banyak2. Dan terima kasih sebab being a part of my life.

Mati itu pasti. Hidup itu INSYAALLAH.









1 comment:

farhan ali said...

takziah kak wani

mati itu pasti, hidup itu insyaallah...

maaf jugak jk ade salah n silap

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681