Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2009-09-13

to fake out.

Everything's good. Everything's fine.

The fact is... I'm just faking out. It's not good and it's not fine. And to fake out like you're doing good, everything's under control, damn it hurts a lot.
X: Are you ok?
Me: Yeah. Everything's going to be fine (No I'm not! Can't you people see that my heart here is shattering into countless pieces???)

I blew it off. Yeah It's my mistake. I know, saying sorry ain't helping. And, you're hurt too. Being fired as a p.a hurts me three. All i wanted to do is to makes things easier for you. I don't give a damn about how messy my life is. Cause it'd been a mess since back then. And it won't go any worse. Trust me. Having time of being alone in the room only makes shining drops flow down my cheek. It's only a few days left for Ramadhan. And Lailatul Qadr is just somewhere around the corner. I know. But I can't keep myself out from thinking this way. Negative, right? Alwani, be strong. Alwani, be calm. Alwani, try to see things in a positive way. Alwani, ... Easy to say. But, I'm trying hard eversince. Yet, where is the alwani I used to know?

Somehow, I missed the old times. Spending time together. Sharing problems, stories. Now, I barely know you. What you do. Where you're going. How's your life. What makes you happy that day. What pissed you off. Who you're dealing with. What you're eating. I know NOTHING. NOTHING. It's not your fault. It's mine. (=

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681