Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-05-31

my first day.

Salam.

My smaller sister said that my blog is depressing. Haha! If you read this, hye smaller sister! Sorry for that. I know that she reads my blog. It's just that I'm not sure of how frequent that she reads my blog. I'll try my best to make this blog more inspiring and informative for the readers. TRY. :p

Okay. That's for the introduction. Now, for the contain. Yesterday was my first day. Of what? I guess you should understand already. Fact is, the p.i.c. was on leave. So, I didn't get stuffs for to do my task yet. The only thing that I can do is to review the forms. Yet, until the afternoon, I end up bugging kakak. Luckily she don't have much work to do yesterday. She taught me about her work. Lots of numbers. Key in wrongly, problems occurs. The best thing is, my task, currently, none of the team members is doing the same as mine. And and and I am so gonna try to improve me English. More vocabs, please! :p 

Oh. I have a new neighbour. But's he's in different division. And I didn't have time to talk with him much except to say hye when I arrived.

Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal.

 

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681