Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-05-19

I can only laugh.

Salam. 

Again, it happened again. And again, at first I refused. Playing with words. Dragging the topic. Making the conversation longer. At the end, I said, iff. Full stop. Sometimes, I don't understand parents. Like they want their kids to be like independent. Finding money, buying stuff themselves. I mean like, so that the kids learned of how to manage their pocket money. It's like, whoa, I'm so proud that my son/daughter is graduating in well known University in the whole wide world. Going to have a professional career. But, the problem is that, do you know that giving them tight budget, I mean if you don't listen to your sons/daughter much, they end up hooked up with debt with everyone around them.

Macam strict sangat kat anak pun susah. lenient sangat pun susah. I'm lucky enough that I grow up in a moderate family. There are times where parents do become strict. And there are times where they let us do what we wanted to. 

Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal.


No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681