Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-05-17

5 years has it been.

Salam.

Last night, I can't sleep well. So I keep getting myself awake without me intended to do so. Around 5 a.m. in the morning, I realized that I get a text message in my Maxis phone. Read it for the first time. Huh? Read it again. And again and again. The next thing that happen is that the feeling of sadness comes. I feel bad. I wished I could be by her side.

Salam. Mak (Siti Hawa Mat Elah) selamat pulg ke Rahmatullah jam 9.23 pm td(kanser susu). Skrg kami di rumah Sepang. Kebumi esok insyaALLAH. Semoga ALLAH merahmati pemergian arwah mak. Amin.

I met her 5 years ago. Few times while me and Ainto were still roomies. And that's the last time. Al-Fatihah for aunty. May we meet in heaven. I hope, Ainto and family are strong enough accepting this news.



Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal.





No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681