Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2012-02-22

Selamat pulang ke MEDAN untuk perjuangan!

Salam.
Last few weeks, he told me that he's coming back to Malaysia to settle up his visa. I was soooo thrilled waiting for the date, for his comeback. Since he's telling me that he'll be somewhere around KL during that period. And it means that, maybe, maybe we can hang out. Me, him, kakak, or anybody that's available.

However, as the time comes, I feel like I couldn't make it. I was tied up with commitments and promises with my family members. And Wak. I need to chaffeur mummy. And bring my sisters to redeem the groupon voucher which I bought for us last month at a mall nearby.

Thus, I told him that, I couldn't make it. Somehow, he tried as hard as he can just for a short meet up. And me phone is kinda sick. So I'm not noted one messages that comes in. He meets kakak somewhere in KL, with one of his friends. It shatters me knowing that he's getting smaller. I mean, I was complaining about sooo much irrelevant stuffs, where else someone else was struggling in doing jihad. Where there's a will, there's always a way.

Knowing that he's doing fine is more than enough. I know he'll do good. He's a man. Take care. Eat moreeeeeeeeee you-becoming little-smaller-brother!

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681