Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2012-02-10

Tata pakmns. Hello SESERIans.

Salam. 2006, I made an application to become a facilitator for n9 orientation week. I get to know seniors from different batch. I used the advantage of being in the same LDK with a JPP during my matriks life to spare me a place as a facilitator in orientation week years after that. I get myself involved in the pakmns. Although some people might not want me to be around, but because of the reason that, 'I'm always available' I get to join in. Haha. Until last 2 years, it's the end of my life as a facilitator in matriks. Thus, the end of my involvement in pakmns last year. Especially when last year, there's a new election for MT of pakmns 2011/2013. Now, I'm trying to help the secretary to recall back all the reports that are MIA. Plus, a helping hand for the Registration Biro. Taught them how I did those, so tata girls~ ;D It took me more than 6 months just to key in around 100 forms. i wonder how soon they can finish up 700+ forms. Tomorrow, I guess. Because they are more hardworking than me. Hihi. And, tata pakmns. Hello, SESERIans. A safer organization. Since, no guys are going to be involved here. Hehe. I have load of plans in my mind. Let's start by... Registering the alumni, shall we? And a nice name for alumni? Hehe. ;D

1 comment:

DentistMuslim88 said...

Semoga akak akan terus cemerlang dengan organisasi yang baru...Insyaallah...may Allah bless u always sis...^_^

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681