Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-07-31

Salam.
Hi people. Here, I'm going to share some of my interview experience. Not much. But i hope it helps.





1. Jpa scholarship.

After SPM, I get an interview to further my studies overseas. The session started by, writing an essay of what course that I plan to take and in which country and why (if I'm not mistaken). This writing essay session was held in a cold hall, located at Intec, Shah Alam. That was for the first session.
For the next session, we have a group interview. It was a group of 8 @ 10 people (can't recall). We passed the file full of our certificates to the interviewers. In the room. There were chairs+tables arranged in U form, facing the interviewers of course. We are given a topic. I can't remember the topic. But there, the interviewers instruct us to discuss in however ways. So we picked a 'pengerusi majlis' and started discussing. Thus, it was like a debate. Where everyone tried to give out ideas. 'i'm agree with... But...' My friends' session is different. Her group choosed for everyone to speak up their ideas one by one. Therefore, she gets the scholarship. Lucky her. Me? I dont get through though. ;p

2. PAC. PTD Assessment Centre.
We are assigned in groups. And have this big tag needed to hang over our neck. From faraway, people can already recognize you. There are group discussions and also, physical test. My comments, the group discussion are horrible. Haha. I went there with lack of information(compared to others) about history, current issues, and my brain can't think of ideas. There are like 4 or 5 group sessions. With different topics and different objectives. There are problem solving, history, current issues and also presentation of a topic given(alone). As for the physical test, during that weekend, it rained. Ssupposedly, we need to run for about a few kilometers. But somehow, we end up doing steps for aerobic. In groups. Had some few ideas since I just came back from facilitating a camp few weeks before. Okayh. That was then.

3.Customer service at Scicom.

Okayh. Idk much about this post, and I left my SPM cert somewhere at home. Because? The person that I asked of certs needed for me to bring, doesn't mention anything of SPM cert. So I didn't bring it. Haha. We had a writing test whuch requires us to answer some maths questions and also write some english and malay essay. Like the eng and malay essay, we are given some situations, and we need to write back and email answering the situation with some guidance about the content for the email. And the interviewer asked on, why they should hire me. 



4.AMLA post.
Anti-Money Laundering post.
The interviewers asked on why they should hire me and also my understandings of the post. And also what I know about the company. *can't recall much about this interview. ;p*



5.Customer Service.

This was diff. The interviewer is the head of the dept. Thus, she asked more on my expectations, hopes and plans for Mathematics since my background is Mathematics. She asked me on my experiences, and what I'd been doing since Dec 2010. And why I'm not working after I finished my degree in Mei 2009. 



6.something regarding calling people about credits cards.*can't recall the post*

Ohkay. As for this post, I'm not really into it. Cause it's in Jamek and I'm not mobile. ;p thus I don't study much about the company. When arrived, we are gathered in one waiting room. Then each of us were called on by one. *same like the no 3 interview* They asked me on 'what do I know about the company' which I talked crap. *pls don't do this* They also asked me 'can you handle stress?' 



Above all, basically the similarities for the interviewers was, they asked me to tell something about myself. *A must question* That's all. not much to be shared but I hoped, it helps. For those who are going for interviews, all the best kay? Doa banyak banyak. ;p

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681