Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-07-13

It was yesterday.

Salam. Hi people! It's Wednesday. So, how's your week? I hope you're doing magnificent. ;p

Yesterday was a stressful day. I get distracted. Almost get myself frustrated, stressful, and all those negative feelings. Somehow, thank you dear brother. For finally you manage to come over and have a lunch with me. Thank you sooooo much! You made my day. And yes, thank you Mommy for making my food cravings a reality! I was craving for cakes. Blackforest. And also, thank you Allah for giving me these people around. I am blessed. Happy. Although it's a stressful day, especially when the due date is sooooo near, there are things I should be thankful for. It's a less than one hour lunch, but a meaningful one. I enjoyed spending time eating with brother, or anyone. Cause i know that's one time that brother or others are happy. Food! That's why, i'm working very hard to lose weight currently. Especially when it's hangout=eat time!

Have a nice week, people~


No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681