Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-07-19

The factory.

Salam. Good morning people. How's life? Have you get enough sleep last night? Me? I'm not sure of that. Cause since yesterday, my shoulder aches. Waking up this morning, it still aches. 

Continuing last post, about the factory. The factory was somewhere in Beranang. All the way there, my heart beats fast. Never went there. Yet somehow, at least I have some experience in baking cakes. It might help, and when I arrived there, it does helps.

Beranang is a village. And it makes me missed going back to Kodiang badly. It had been quite a while, though. This is my second time meeting this friend's family member. Here, just name it. Friend's grandmother, grandfather, aunts, father, sibling, future in law are all there. Helping out in the factory. At first, I helped out by mixing up the ingredients in the mixer. Eggs, milk, flour. Then, i helped out at the packaging section. At the factory, there were like at least 10 ovens. I bet mommy would be very excited with the ovens since our oven at home isn't working well. Friend keeps asking me whether I'm tired or not. Since on Saturday night I'm having a bad headache. Around 430 friend forced me to go rest at grandma's room. And I did. i slept for one hour. I'm not good in asking permission to leave. Especially when everyone is busy and I don't want people to stop work just to send me home. And since my charger is lost, my celcom phone is out of battery, and my maxis phone battery is also finishing. 

Had dinner with them. After maghrib and dinner, I'm already on my way back. Wanna know what I get for my pay helping out? A 50g Herbalife peach flavour mix! This is so exciting! Hehe. ;p 

p/s : Do not go to people's house and sleep there. It's not polite. Last time, when I did this, my friend's parents wants their son to marry me. ;p

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681