Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-07-19

My part of KMNS Homecoming.

Salam. Hi all. 

I can't make myself sleep right now. I think I'm overdose of sleep. Hehe. ;p

Last Friday, I took a leave. Purposely to get myself ready or whatever things i need to prepare to be ready for the Saturday, KMNS Homecoming. And also to settle my bank problem. I mean, my problem with bank. Online banking. So not good on using it. ;p

Thus, that friday evening, I started my journey to Kuala Pilah with these 4 girls that makes me feel so old. Since they are talking about whoever Idk at all. Arriving at OSC, And that's when I saw many aliens. I mean, people which I'm not familiar with. Met Fafau, and of course, we talked about money. Trying to focus with the briefing, or biro report (this I'm not sure), I saw this two girls staring at me. Purposely! Because I know they like to do this to anyone they are close with. That's Yufi and Una! Okay, less aliens. Haha. 

And I slept at 4 am(cause that's the last time I remembered the clock is when I'm still awake) the next day and get myself up at 630. 2.5 hours of sleep! Ironic right? Since I started work, I'll be asleep by 10 o'clock at least. Yet, work must be done. When I arrived at the D cafe that saturday morning, thinking I'm late and it's 730 and the reg starts at 800, i saw only 4 guys eating breakfast! Yet they tought they are early. Nvm.

The AGM was superb! Cause I made a bad presentation about the budget. And yes of course, because kak fai, agon, nana and tasnim was there also. Somehow, I didn't manage to talk much with nana and tasnim since they arrived late. But I do missed these faces so much. I talked heart to heart with kak fai. About things that happened to both of us. And somehow, althought I'm backdated with like 2 years of working experience, this moment, right now, I'm grateful with what I have. At least, I have a job. Rather than my other friends, still searching for one. It's like, hearing kakak saying, 'it's okay', it really does make my day. And agon's craziness. Some people remains the same although after some years we met again, don't they? 

That Saturday, was a longggggg day. After the AGM, I went to the reg counter. Sitting there, helping, eating, talking, sakating, and uh idk what else I did there. But it's enjoyable when people asked questions and you can expect what their question is and you know, you can answer that question. Or at least, I hope I answer those correctly. Aha. Listening to Khai's stories about his course. And yes, during that Saturday, I bullied Fahmi, a lot. Because his name is like my Fahmi and I missed my Fahmi. Haha. ;p

That night, I hang out with Una at the Surau. At first, my intention is to have a nap there. Somehow, we end up sharing stories. She shared her about her practical stories, and me, of my working stories. Next morning, we headed back to Serdang. And I went on the Komuter to stop by at Batang Benar. Because, I don't wanna trouble Tiqah by finding the Batang Benar station especially when she's rushing for work at 10. And yes, she's late. At Batang Benar, my friend picked me up and we headed to the factory. 

Next post, about factory. Sweet dreams, people! ;p

oh. This was last night's post. ;p

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681