Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-06-05

Congratulations Puan Ain and Encik Hamidi.

Salam.

With Puan Ain. 
*I stole smaller sister's shawl ;p*


Congratulations Puan Ain and Encik Hamidi. May your marriage stays until heaven. And granted beautiful children by heart. Soleh and solehah each and every one of them. It's a last minute decision. I've been trying to find ways to go for this wedding since last week. The wedding is somewhere in Johor. I asked kakak. Asked practicum mate. Asked university colleagues. PPSMers. Since they are planning to convoy. But somehow, it looks like every car is full. The space is occupied. I won't have problem going. But the problem of how to come back to Selangor is what that matters. Since, I thought of going for a best friend's brother's wedding which is on Sunday(today) that at the end I didn't even go to. Haha. Sorry Zahira. I don't have transport. And and, I'm still tired of yesterday's journey. Back pain. 

Luckily the problem of how to go back settled. Thanks to Farah and Mimah which somehow thought of many different ways and suggestions for me. And to Farah for accompanying me all my way back to Selangor. And to Yana who helped us buying the tickets earlier. Problem solved. 

Oh. On Friday evening at 6.30 pm, I am suppose to meet up Syafiq and others at MASJID JAMEK. What I had in mind is the Masjid Jamek LRT station. Arrived at the LRT station, I called Syafiq. It was horror. Since I only have Syafiq's number kept in my phone and I don't have others number. And yes. At emergency times like that, My Celcom phone is sick and out of credit. When I finally get through, I realised that I'm suppose to go for MASJID JAMEK instead. Oh my. Never been there. Walked myself confidently, I saw the mosque's kubah. And did saw Syafiq in his car. Haha.

It was five of us in the car at first. Syafiq, Azhar, Shyzuan, Safawa and me. I rarely talked to Safawa while we were still a student. So, what happened when you're in a car full of actuarist? Well, I laughed when they cracked jokes, and gained some knowledge from their conversations. Although I don't understand much. Still, it's knowledge. Oh, my stomach aches because of too much laughing. The stopped at BBB Tomyam for dinner at 8+ p.m.. Since, that is one of their favorite restaurant while we are still students. 

At BBB Tomyam, we met Sarra, Yati, Mimah, Farah and Farah KTHO. Then we exchange the passengers, since Azhar needs to drive Sarra's car. Thus, Farah KTHO joins Syafiq's carpool. Around 10, we started our journey again. Since there was lots of cars on road, we arrived JB at 3 a.m.

Arriving at Ain' place by 12+, I met Yana, Siti, Aida and Ida. Oh. Ain of course. By 1.30+ she was ready for the event. Dressed Blue+white coloured dress, she looked gorgeous. Encik Hamidi arrived by 2.00+. And the photography session starts. Oh, since it's a Johorean wedding, of course there were tolls on the bridegroom's way to meet up the bride. 

By 3.00+ I'm ready to head back to Selangor. It's a short time to meet up Ida and share stories. I almost cred saying goodbye to her. The bus ticket was at 4.30. Since Mimah was on her way back to her hometown, she followed me and Farah to the bus station. Thanks to Syafiq for sending us there. 

Arrived the TBS at 9+ p.m. Daddy and other sisters arrived there already to pick me up. 

And this journey, its a nice one. Although I almost get a heart attack because of something unexpected, I'm glad that I finally make it to be there on Ain's red letter day. There is this few sentences that I still remembered until today. It was very meaningful. Since it was from a guy friend that have known me since first year , it made my day. I mean like, your friends actually have your back. Sometimes, they are watching from afar. And praying that you get the best in your life. But we sometimes don't notice that.

Thank you for the, "I'm glad to hear that." and others.
Above all, thank you everyone for this journey. Mummy, Daddy. Friends. It's a less than 24 hours meet up, yet it made my day. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal.





No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681