Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-06-09

Awek.

Salam. Hye!

It's thursday. And I'm looking forward for this weekend. Food hunt! I guess I should change my cheat day from Wednesday to Sunday. Especially when Sunday is my day out and, I can easily access to any kinds of interesting food when I'm hanging out. What is cheat day? Well, I read from an article somewhere, can't remember the web. The article said that those who are on diet should make a day where she/he can eat any food that they feel to. And currently, I'm controlling my food consume. Since 3rd July is less than one month away, I need to lose weight fast!

Okay. Enough of cheat day. Today, the neighbour is around. So, we kinda have some short chat. It's something like this.
Neighbour (N) : Nor, selalu orang panggil you apa?
Me : Selalu, alwani, wani.
N : Boleh ke nak panggil Nor?
Me : Boleh je. Lagipun, that's my name.
N : Kalau panggil nama lain, boleh?
Me : Apa?
N : Awek.
Me : Haha!

Now, I wondered why neighbour isn't in a relationship.

That's all peeps! Have a nice dayyy!

P/s : Malam ni malam j. Ada baca surah kahfi secara berjemaah.

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681