Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-06-11

Abang dan kakak dan kakak dan kakak.

Good morning people~
Rise and shine. It's Saturdayyy. I'm not sure of going out for food hunt on this afternoon or tomorrow. Cause my friend is kinda busy and out of reach. Normally, if friend is out of reach, it means that friend is busy. But I still hope that it's going to happen. Craving for it alreadyyy. =(

Okay. Last few days, I was talking to this friend. Kakak. She was going to be married like few months away. And she told me about not preparing things for door gift of her nikah. Erk, nikah apa dalam bi? Cause the reception is going to be held end of this year. So, I'm thinking of a bestfriend's girlfriend(bf's gf). Which sometimes I refer as kakak. This bf's gf is selling cupcakes. I saw she's selling cupcakes/muffins lately. Errr, how can we differ muffins and cupcakes? ;p Bought kakak's cupcakes and gave to another kakak a few of it. And if it goes well, I hope it does, kakak will be ordering from kakak. Hehe. I don't know why but it excites me that I can get along with bf's gf. Bestfriend is like my big brother and kakak is so nice. Having kakak around is like I'm having another big sister. I really hoped that they will get married and lived happily ever after.

And here's another kakak. I'm not sure currently she's in which state. She went for an exam last few days. I hoped that she passed. We don't have time to talk about it yet but I hope that it goes wll for her. It's just that... If she passed the exam with flying colours, it means that she might be spending her whole life somewhere in Kelantan. Oh nooo! It's a faraway land. I guess, we're not going to be this close anymore. But hey! I really hoped that she'll be happy with whatever she's doing and whatever she thinks the best for her. A friend should be happy for another friend's happiness right?

I'm sad hearing things that happen with dear cousie. Hoped that can meet cousie.

I guess, I still believe that people can change for a better person, no matter how bad they used to be. Because what's past is past. If you're bad in the past, it doesn't means that you're a bad person right now. And if you used to be a nice person, it doesn't means that currently you're a nice person. People can really change, ya know?

2 comments:

idris said...

tak paham...

Anonymous said...

if i past the exam with flying colors, it will be an interview after raya..just need to wait and pray la..hukhuk..but i really3 hope i can stay there.. hope for the best. wanna talk2 wif you...nak msg cerite all the probs but msging all the words can make my finger cramp. ahaha

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681