Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2013-06-04

June 2013 plans

Salam.

Hoping that you peeps are in a good health, now and always.

June 2013 had arrived. I'm not sure whether it's my fault that I didn't spend time wisely or, Handling these stuffs can really be categorized as busy.

1. Starting May, I have to attend one short course every 2 days in a week. for 2 hours each session. This course will end after 5 months. Estimation; September.

2. Every Sunday need to be dedicated for Tuition, 9.00 a.m - 2 p.m. (Including journey)

3. Helping mother to reorganize new office and starting classes, Classes should start on June. I normally spare my Saturday for this.

4. Involved in Alumni Seseri to set up Alumni registration. I dunno why on earth I involved myself with this activity. Bafa says, Seseri takpe because dekat dengan rumah.

5. Must settle Alumni KMNS stuff, regarding Account.

6. To be Kakla baik when Mummy is away for Meeting a whole week in June.

7. Kemas rumah so that smaller sister won't get heart attack seeing our room condition.

8. Save the best for the last. Engagement. I didn't get all the stuffs for my dulang hantaran yet. And food. and, the venue. Oh my.

June, pls be nice to me.

Jerawat tumbuh macam cendawan selepas hujan.


“The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.”

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681