Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2013-03-07

Shop assistant

Salam.

Today, while I was driving back home, sister texted asking if she hop on the 6 pm bus, I can pick her or not. Then I told her, if so, I have to shop at the hypermarket there while waiting for her. So I waited. It was awkward to go to a hypermarket 2 days in a row although yeaterday I did forget to buy the stuff that makes me went there at the first place. Funny though.

So, while I was having a nice sight-seeing, I saw this one shop selling cheap Baju Kurung, also some Jubah. Especially when it had been a while that I'd been doing some survey to buy some nice jubah. I went straight to it.

The annoying part is always when you come into a shop and the shop assistant was busy following your butt. Ok. Fine. Maybe that's one of her job description. However, the thing is that, when I asked questions and the shop assistant doesn't answer me. What is the point of you following a customer when you're not answering them? I was quite disappointed with that. So I walked away.Thank you for doing that. It Saves my money! Maybe another reason they follow around is so that the customer won't shop. They don't want the customer to spend some money buying unnecessary items. Oh... How thoughtful of them. Aha.

So dear shop assistants, thank you! :p

Thanks!

May you have a great day~

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681