Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-08-11

Work today : I read.

Assalamualaikum. Hi people.

How's your Ramadhan? A lot of good deeds done? Good. Let's let's add more.

Today, at work, I'm not doing work. My task is to support the dept. Besides taking care of this one thingy. Thus, when any of the team member that needs my help, I'll have a work to be done. Else, it's the waiting. And today, the waiting happens. I'm like complaining, don't I? Aha. I guess, today, I've discovered what to do at work while waiting. And at the same time, it gives me some benefits. Duh, I should realize this earlier!

In the morning, i read the Malay online newspapers. I know, people says that some of the news are fake or being created and such, but, let's make ourselves updated, shall we? Especially when there's some expectation that there's going to be recession and it's going to be worst than during 2007. Next, I'm done with every segment in the Malay online papers, I remembered that there was this online Quran A'idah used to show me. Read few pages, whisperedly. Then, I went through some fav blogs and some motivational websites. Around 2++, a team mate came and teach me some new things I need to help out. I'm lucky cause I have an access to the internet. At least, I can do some readings to motivate myself. Else, I'll solve the Maths puzzles that I brought along.

In a nutshell, do things that will be beneficial to ourselves or people around us. At least, we know that day was spent well. Cause time is never reverseable.

Night people! Sweet dreams.

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681