Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2011-08-16

T-shirts

Hi. I went off thinking. There's this one thing which I felt frustrated of. T-shirts. Since end of last year, I'd been working out on doing this one t-shirt. I don't design it. But I only deal with the person in charge. Those kind of t-shirts where you design, for an organization and such, order, pay, then there goes some printing to be done, then you get your t-shirt.



Why I get frustrated?
1. I don't tell in detail, whether it should have hand curf or not; i only highlighted on collars and whether it's long or short sleeve.
2. The size is way larger than the buyers. i wish they'll grow bigger and fits those tshirts. i should have ask for the t-shirt measurements. 

3. It's expensive! Because it's in a small amount. 

4. I should have seen the finalize design of the t-shirt. Where the p.i.c. Needs to adjust the design so that it fits the printing size.
5. I dealt with the p.i.c. alone. Supposed that I get help from anyone when it comes to making decisions. 

I know, someone(s) is(are) way so disappointed with the result of the tshirt. I'm sorry. My very very very bad.

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681