Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2009-01-21

A Letter to Ex-Girlfriend

I found this at someone's blog.

regards for the author. The title is A Letter to Ex-Girlfriend.


Dear Elissa,

Thanks for being my love for one and half years. When you receive this letter, I believe you might have selected a new boy friend and started enjoying your dating. Every lovers needs to struggle a bit to get a boy friend or girl friend.

Elissa… In order to recover your missing, I got another girl from next street & as you know this is my forth love. From all my past experiences, I have learned a lot. When the love blossoms, everyone starts writing love letters, you know very well… I have written many love letters to you, and writing a love letter in poetic way is not so easy nowadays ELISSA, and it’s a time consuming work. In order to avoid all this, I need all my love letters back, so that I can put corrector and send to my new girl friend. Please send it back to me. I don’t have poetic references or any photocopy of these letters.

Another thing ELISSA, I have given you one cute photo of mine. Can you send it to me please? You know better that this is the only photo I look very cute & handsome, and this photo I have taken when I was in my very first love.

And also, during my 1½ years of love days, I have spend lot of monies for impressing you. I am attaching a list of expenses which I request you to clear it at the earliest.

The expenses are as follows: Lunch/Dinner $3000, Cool Drinks $1000, Snacks $500, Juice $100, Cinema $200, Internet Chatting $500, Mobile $200, Petrol $1500, Gift Items $2000, - Grand Total : $9000 (in Words : nine thousand US dollars).

Please try to clear the above amount so that I can spend these monies on my new girl friend, and moreover if you have any of my gift lying with you, I’m ready to take these packs in half prices.

Please calculate the value of packs left over and deduct it from the above statement of account.

I am enclosing herewith your love letters (Weigh around 4 Kg) so that you don’t need to write again to your boyfriend and your photos so that you can give to your new BF.

Good day Elissa and don’t forget to settle the above amount as soon as possible.

Your ex-baby

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681