Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2015-05-19

Super Duper down.

Assalamualaikum,

Few times in life, we just felt super duper down due to some small loss.
Last few days, my SD card went damaged. I lost all my pictures, my memories.
And somehow it affected me a lot.
When we focus too much on what we had lost, we tend to overlook what we have right now.
I lost my appetite.
The phone description was, can last in water for 30 minutes straight but somehow, maybe reasoned by the age of the phone, it doesn't work anymore.
I guess, the rubber that was supposed to prevent the water from coming in, somehow had loosen grip.

It kept me hard.
What did I do less?
It's just in a nick of time, Allah s.w.t. Takes back what he borrowed to me.

Sesungguhnya semua di dunia ini hanyalah pinjaman semata-mata. Bila bila masa sahaja Allah s.w.t. Boleh tarik balik. Redhalah, dan hargailah apa yang kita ada.
For we, won't miss the water until it's gone.




Life is a box of chocolate.


No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681