Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2014-03-10

LDM/PJJ

Salam.

It's 10 Mar. And our 4th months marriage. We're still trying to adapt to the changes. HARD.

Last year, before getting married, I always thought that having a long distance marriage isn't that difficult. I was wrong. It is difficult. Difficult but it's nothing impossible. Doing it the right way. things will workout.

Lucky enough that abang is working in the same state as me. Our journey apart is only 1 hour. But travelling/driving is a tiring activity. I enjoyed driving. I do. But when it comes to traffic jam, or rude people on road, it annoys me. Normally, when I have to drive to his place, I'll end up arriving with his comments,"cepatnya!" Well, you may conclude yourself. aha.

I still consider myself lucky; I have my parents living nearby. Sometimes I can sleep over their house or any of my siblings will come over for the night out. Abang will also try his best to come over after work. Though his working hours is unexpected.

No words can express how much I love him, how waking up every morning with him sleeping beside me is one of my favorite moments.

Marriage needs us to spare our time, money, effort, & energy for our spouse & family. Once decided to move on to another phase in life, do get ourselves ready; physically & mentally. We really need it.

Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal. “The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.” :D



 

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681