Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2018-08-27

Aydan's milk journey

Assalamualaikum :)

I'm not sure if there's such term. I'm not sure if there's other way to describe somehow. 

I only able to fully bfeed Aydan until he was 15 months. Due to my 2nd pregnancy. I don't want to harm the baby so tried to wean off Aydan. It was... A struggle. We don't know which powdered milk to start with. So I requested for so much samples. Different brands. Somehow Aydan refused. When he was admitted in the hospital due to Bronchilitis few days after Aidilfitri, abam bought Karihome. Abah(FIL) and kaklong was suggesting to buy him goat's milk as less rich and might help especially when Aydan easily gets phlegm. Somehow Aydan refused to drink that at home. At school, he's drinking but bila balik rumah, dia taknak. I tried changing his milk bottle, and teats. Strange thing is dia minum at school so sebenarnya dia just taknak je. Bukan problem dengan bottle or teats pun. Somehow we manage to figure out that he likes the dutch lady choc milk yang kotak tu. So at home memang minum yang tu. Stock up lah sehari minum like 3 kotak KID tu, one week like 24 kotak? Pricewise, still OK. Sebab if one month about RM100. Until one night, Aydan become cranky I don't know why. Lucky abam was around, he asked, if OK untuk buat susu Karihome for Aydan? I told him, trylah. So abam brought Aydan together with him to the kitchen and engaged Aydan to assist making his own milk. Tolong goncang. And somehow, he drank it! Allah makbulkan jugak doa kakla. Untuk lembutkan hati Aydan minum susu Karihome. 

Aydan is turning 30 months next month. And last time masa Aydan 2 years pun Paeds dah cakap suruh try bagi susu lembu. Bukan susu kambing tak elok, elok, but susu lembu have more kalori. Now kita nak bagi Aydannya weight naik banyak sikit. And the doc takde suggest mana mana brand. Dia cakap, mana mana brand pun OK. Sebab dia boleh makan yogurt, susu yakult bagai so looks like takde allergies. At least the doc's explanation are reasonable. Takdelah macam orang lain yang asyik bising nape tak bagi susu lembu but not telling why kena bagi susu lembu. My first target was nak bagi Aydan start minum powdered cow's milk masa dia 3 tahun. Tapi, masa tu taste buds dia lagi hebat kan. So I intended for dia bulan September nanti. But alang alang susu Karihome dia dah nak habis, and we were on leave for few days, I bought another milk to test. Alang alang, and lagi senang nak monitor. 

Pergi Manjaku. Stock susu Karihome always ada. Nak read through the ingredients for other milk brands. Oh my. Sangat banyak pilihan. And, sangat banyak size. Perasa. Vanilla. Asli. Madu. Coklat. My first target was Pediasure since Wafiy minum yang tu. Let say Aydan taknak, I can bagi Wafiy. But the box is so big. Takde size kecik. And pricewise, the bug box is 100+. If nak ask for samples, nak tunggu hantar lagi. And normally they just give like 2 sachet je. Tak cukup if nak test for a week kan. So fikir kan kawan opis dah downgrade susu anak dia dua kali. Dari S26 PE gold to I don't remember. And dari I don't remember to Anmum Essential. Dia rajin buat research so my conclusion is, most probably Anmum ni OK. Read through the ingredients cakap takde gula tambahan. Tak jumpa glucose. Tak jumpa sucrose. Tak jumpa lactose. Tak jumpa maltodextrin. Yang bunyi macam sugar tak jumpa. 1.2 kg for about RM66. Karihome was 900 g for RM112+. Bismillahitawakkaltualallah. I took Anmum for Aydan's age. 

Balik tu try, campur susu kambing+lembu. Aydan minum. The next one, Anmum sahaja. Pun Aydan minum. I tried bancuh for myself to taste too. Not bad. Takde rasa typical rasa susu kanak2. These few days Aydan's poo poo looks normal. I hope this milk serasi dengan Aydan and I don't have to crack my head fikir nak beli susu apa pula lepas ni. Bukan sebab berkira duit dengan anak. Oklah. Lega sebab it's much cheaper. And lagi penting is this is ikhtiar nak naikkan berat badan Aydan. These few days pun at home,  Aydan macam lagi nak makan nasi. So I really hope this change is good for Aydan. I really do. 

Thank you & have a nice day,
Noruaruwani

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681