Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2018-01-17

Being a mother vs employee.

Salam.

This weekend akan ada company event. Sales Convention. It's a 2 days 1 night program in PD. Of courselah nak pergi. Since bukan selalu company buat like this. Or I can rephrase that. Since kerja sini, this is the first time.

Cuma... I have many thoughts. Will Aydan be OK without me sleeping with him that night? Can abam handle him? I know Aydan did behave well when I'm not around. Only becomes clingy with me.  Then, I'm in my 3rd trim already. Will I be OK? And... You know. It's an expensive hotel. Everytime... I would make myself share with Aydan or with Abam. but this time, macam berhappy2 seorang seorang, makes me feel bad. Ibu thought us dari kecil macam share. If keluar somewhere, and ada yang tak ikut, bawak balik something nak share kat rumah, I will always try to do that. Walaupun sekadar bawak balik RotiBoy. *sigh* RotiBoy dah mahal now. BUt will always try. So when it comes like this, I do feel bad. And you know, my roomie is not going to sleep there. Will it be bad if I import abam and Aydan senyap2? It's company event. But I don't want to sleep alone though. yet sometimes being alone is good kan. Ada me time. Thinking to leave the dinner early too. at 10 PM ke. Ibu mengandung tak baik tidur lewat. Yeah, I think nak import abam and Aydan senyap2. ada pool but tak dapat bawak Aydan mandi macam... sayangnya. and nak simpan duit lebih sikit la, nanti year end nak ajak siblings and ibu and bapak we go sleep at that hotel for one night, mandi pool dalam bilik sampai lebam.

Kalau tak ikhlas, buat apa pun tak jadi. Usaha doa tawakal. “The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.” :D

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681