Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2017-05-12

I'm in pain

Assalamualaikum 

My ankle hurts
My arm muscle hurts
My knee hurts
Today jalan kat ofis kaki senget because my ankle and knee is so painful
I can't imagine if I'm sick and cannot work
Siapa yang akan willing to take care of me?

I'm in debt
My financial is very bad
My credit card is like 2/3 to reach limit
Where else dah lama tak splurge on myself 
But because tak cukup duit cash nak beli groceries so bayar guna credit card
Last year tak dapat increment, rating teruk, it really pulls my spirit
Depressing
The nearest person pun, was like where's your money?
I don't splurge pun
It's food and compulsory monthly expenses and paying bills

My heart hurts
My heart shattered in pieces
No I'm not OK
I wish I am fine
But I'm not going to lie
How I wish I'm at London now
Or anywhere else
Pack all mine and Aydan's stuffs
And put the phone at Airplane mode
And go somewhere else
Phone only for camera
Especially when abg Man isn't around now

Why, when people hurts us, it's a big deal but one doesn't even bother to think if one's words hurts other people? 


Love,
Noruaruwani

-Keep praying and stay calm-

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681