Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2013-10-07

2 years back

Assalamualaikum,
Today, ngam ngam another month to go.

This Zuhur today, I had a chat with a colleague in the surau. You know, masa nak siap siap then you can have a short chat? She was telling me about one of her friends going to have some kind of bachelorette partayyy the night of my reception. What happened was, there's a quote, "things happened when you least expects it."

And it goes to where I was last 2 years. That time , I was so depressed. But lucky me, to have some closest friends supporting me. Just to see me happy. Epa masa tu baru masuk UKM. Now dah anak satu. Kejap je kan? Dia antara org yg paling rajin melayanku. Bawak wani tengok wayang. Tengok belon. Epa n suami. Mandi sungai. And masa tu lah a guy, yang I never talked to during matriks said hi. Now, lagi sebulan je to our wedding. With Afiq yang melayan je my crazy texts. And Mr Sanchez that never get bored to ask how I'm doing. I'm a big girl already. :)

Well, things happened when we least expect it. I was hoping for a higher increment next year. But Allah gave me a permanent position instead. Alhamdulillah. At least next year can put suami under Insurance coverage. But things do come with a price. I'm looking forward to perform better at work. InsyaALLAH.

Just go with the flow. Make new friends. Go find old friends. Who knows, heaven awaits you?

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681