Dan mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dgn jalan sabar dan mengerjakan
sembahyang; dan sesungguhnya sembahyang itu amatlah berat kecuali kepada orang-orang yang khusyuk.

Al-Baqarah 2:45

2012-10-14

50's ladies

Salam.

It was 16th September 2012; a very fantastic day. Happy birthday iyah. You're an evil sister-bullying me. Well, urm, that was the day where I'm doing my favor to pick her up at Pullman when she's done with her KB 75. Not so sure whether I'm delighted or not, but having my sisters tagging along, we sure had some fun all our way there from home. And it's nice having sisters that are gladly enough just to follow my lead.

The KB75 programme was scheduled to end by 12 noon that Sunday. So we girls went out of house around 11. Drived thru mcd Seri Kembangan(not mistaken-if it's wrong, sorry!) to get ourselves an ice-cream each and a burger for Aisyah. Arrived pullman area, quarter by 12.

The best part was, I'm not familiar with Putrajaya and there's these roads surrounding Pullman. And wondered, where does these roads lead? Followed a car in front of us as, "If the car goes there, maybe there's a place reachable... But where?" So... it actually leads to the other side of Pullman Lakeside. And the front car, well, the passengers are well dressed for a wedding photoshoot!

As we brought our own food; ice-cream, burger, we had our picnic and some photoshoots. The scenery was... amazingly fantastic! SUBHANALLAH.

And finally, mummy are done. Picked up mummy and friends at Pullman and voila! Off we go! And I was definitely being very careful driving these ladies at my backseat. Luckily, they were busy chatting, gossiping at the back and I have one of my best co-pilot with me that noon. Amirah!

You know, although they're half a century, but when they hang out with their colleague that day, they're still like those excited kids. Chatting and all. And the feeling, it's undescribeable. When with those small things that you have, you can still make other people happy. I still remember how excited mummy was that day. Sharing her stories about the programme with us. Glad that I get my chance to chaffeur her around.

P/s : i know it was fun following biggest sister around. The most exciting part is that, when you're hungry, she'll buy food. So, you'll save your cents. The only thing is that, I don't have neither a biggest sister nor brother. So, uhm. You know. :)

Toodles!

May you have a great day~

Noruaruwani

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments:

You know what’s beautiful?

Your eyes blinking, your pupils dilating when you’re euphoric, the curve of your smile, the shade of your teeth, the arch of your back, the fingers typing, the breathing thing you do, the thoughts. Your thoughts. How you think is beautiful; how a thought comes to mind is…a miracle, how you operate, how you are; just you. In every sense of the word; all your blood cells, neurons, organs, your limbs, your soul. You are breathtaking, mashaa’Allaah.


:D

You can’t control the things that happen to you but you can control the way you react to them. It’s all perception.
You Again (Movie)

41568319681